Glide More, Flap Less!
The Serenity Project is my ongoing journey to juggle responsibilities, reduce overwhelm, quiet the mind and become a rose-smelling maven. My overall aim is to glide more, flap less. Every two weeks I’ll be picking a new serenity topic, exploring it diligently, and reporting back. Along the way I’ll share tips and resources, to help others try these ideas too.
Want to join me?
I’m thrilled to have you join this journey! To get started, you might want to:
- Read about the background to the project and why I feel it’s so important.
- Assess your current serenity levels using the materials here.
- See the full collection of topics in this gallery.
- Browse the collection of serenity tips.
- Sign up for email updates to get each new serenity topic in your inbox (roughly once a month).
This also gives you free access to an ever-growing resource library of serenity worksheets, lists and printables. You can also download your free copy of The Perfect Day Workbook:
- Let me know which aspects of serenity you struggle with. I’d love to design the project around our shared difficulties.
Choose The Serenity Project in the sign up form below to receive serene news, roughly once a month. You’ll also get access to my subscriber-only resource library.