Glide More, Flap Less!
The Serenity Project is a year-long focus on techniques to help juggle responsibilities, reduce overwhelm, quiet the mind and become a rose-smelling maven. My overall aim is to glide more, flap less. Every two weeks I’ll be picking a new serenity topic, exploring it diligently, and reporting back. Along the way I’ll share tips and resources, to help others try these ideas too.
Want to join me?
I’m thrilled to have you join this journey! To get started, you might want to:
- Read about the background to the project and why I feel it’s so important.
- Assess your current serenity levels using the materials here.
- See the full collection of topics in this gallery. A new topic will be added every two weeks during 2017.
- Browse the collection of serenity tips. A new tip will be added every Friday during 2017.
- Sign up for email updates to get each new serenity topic in your inbox (alternate Mondays).
This also gives you free access to an ever-growing resource library of serenity worksheets, lists and printables. Along the way I’m planning a few serenity challenges: you can choose to take part in those, too.
- Let me know which aspects of serenity you struggle with. I’d love to design the project around our shared difficulties.
Choose The Serenity Project in the sign up form below to get notified of a new serenity topic every other week. You’ll also get access to my subscriber-only resource library.