What is The Serenity Project?
The Serenity Project is a year-long focus on techniques to help me juggle responsibilities, reduce overwhelm, quiet my mind and become a rose-smelling maven. My overall aim is to glide more, flap less. Every two weeks I’ll be picking a new serenity topic, exploring it diligently, and reporting back. Along the way I’ll share tips and resources, if you want to try these ideas too.
Yes, I’m interested. How do I get started?
I’ll be beginning in earnest on January 1st, but of course any day is fine to commence your own exploration of serenity. I invite you to check out these special getting started resources, then simply sign up for updates and come along for the ride. You can catch up with topics you missed here and see the tips collected here.
If I ask for updates, what do I get? Is there a fee?
Firstly, you’ll get a big, serene smile from me! In addition:
- You’ll gain immediate, free access to my growing resource library of serenity resources, available only to subscribers.
- You’ll be part of a community of like-minded serenity seekers. If you want it, you’ll benefit from accountability as well as encouragement!
- I’m on a learning journey, too. I plan to investigate 26 topics during the year, so you can expect to hear from me by email every two weeks.
- You can opt into specific serenity challenges which appeal to you.
- There is no fee for any of this.
What are your qualifications for the project?
I’m a serenity-seeker, not a serenity sage. I subscribe to the theory that we teach what we most need to learn. While I’ve read voraciously on topics such as time management, productivity, stress reduction and mindfulness, and although I worked previously as a Professional Organizer, helping clients with clutter challenges, I freely admit I’m launching this project because I really, really need to find and practice the tools which work best for me. It’s important to note, I’m not a mental health professional and the suggestions I give are from a lay-person’s perspective.
Serenity seeker? Anglophile? I'd love to send you updates and exclusive guides for subscribers only. Choose your interest below and check your inbox!