As an indie author with over a quarter of a million words published, I’ve made plenty of mistakes and learned many lessons along the way. I’m enthusiastic about helping other authors avoid the overwhelm that can result from juggling the myriad tasks which accompany self-publishing. I mentor others in achieving purposeful productivity while protecting energy levels and creativity.
Coming 2018: Indie with Ease
Stress-free ways to conquer overwhelm, boost productivity, and love your self-publishing career. Find out more.
Popular blog posts for writers
- Conference Tips for Introverts
- 5 Ways for a Writer to Recharge (guest post at the 85K Writing Challenge)
- Authors and Energy
- Seeing the Funny Side of Reviews
- Why You Need a Happy File
- My All-time Favourite Reading/Writing Retreat
- Results From a BookBub Free Promotion
Get tips for serene productivity
Sign up below to get further tips from my Serenity Project, as well as your free copy of The Perfect Day Workbook:
You’re signing up for Serenity Project newsletters, typically sent every month, from Pauline Wiles, 762 Newport Cir, Redwood City, CA 94065. Your information will never be distributed and you can unsubscribe with one click, any time.