Wow, thanks so much to everyone who stopped by the Saving Saffron Sweeting launch party yesterday. I was thrilled to have folks from Canada, the UK, Ecuador and 27 of the US states take part in my virtual conga.
- The Amazon giveaway has now ended and the winner was David L. Congrats, David, $20 to spend is on its way to you.
- However, until Sunday (tomorrow), you can still get a free book for a friend. I’ve copied the details below for easy reference.
- And on Monday, Saving Saffron Sweeting packs a suitcase and sets off on its blog tour. First stop will be Chick Lit Plus.
Again, many thanks for your kind support. I’m going back under the duvet now…
Free book offer
Before midnight, Sunday April 21st:
- Purchase Saving Saffron Sweeting.
- Email me your receipt and copy a friend who might enjoy the book: paulinewiles (at) gmail (dot) com
- Tell your friend in the message why she/he is copied 😉
- I will send your friend a free Kindle copy of Saving Saffron Sweeting.
Small print: No cash value. Also valid if you bought the book before today, but you still need to email me your receipt by Sunday. Your purchased copy can be either paperback or Kindle, but free copies are Kindle only. One free copy per purchased copy.
Would you like free tips and tools to manage your website and writing time?
Sign up to get resources by email, every 2 weeks: