- The third book set in the village of Saffron Sweeting, this is a stand-alone novel and can be read in any sequence.
Buy the Book
What’s the recipe for a second chance at love?
After six blissful years with scientist boyfriend Owen, Bella Beecham was convinced he was about to pop the question she’d been longing to hear. Instead, he accepted a prestigious job in California and left England without a backwards glance. Now, Owen’s back in the village of Saffron Sweeting, and appears to be more eligible than ever. Bella’s determined that the man of her dreams won’t slip through her fingers again.
But her plans to tone up, trim down, and tempt Owen back into her life prove bittersweet. Although Bella’s talent for baking wins her new friends, her tasty treats have a disconcerting tendency to sabotage her own intentions. And as her increasingly bold attempts to recapture Owen’s heart stumble, Bella must question whether she’s chasing a guy who wants to be caught.
A British romantic comedy featuring both familiar characters and fresh faces, Sweet Pursuits explores how a young woman seeking her soulmate must first learn to love herself.
Paperback, 303 pages. ISBN: 978-0-9889731-3-8
E-book ASIN: B01N0SCKLJ
- “Sweet Pursuits grabs the reader’s attention with the first page and if you manage to set the book down it won’t be for long.”
- “I adored the clever and playful humor, crisp and witty writing style, and quirky and lovable characters.”
- “This was my first chance to enjoy reading Ms. Wiles’ sparkling humor and talented scribblings, but I plan to follow her future efforts like an afternoon shadow.”
- “I read this one in one go a weekend afternoon and I loved every second of it.”
- Read more reviews.
Free Bonus Materials for Sweet Pursuits
…can be found here.