Last week I was the guest on #BookMarketingChat, hosted by my friends at BadRedhead Media.
Our topic was easy graphic design tips, to give an entry point to this topic for non-designers. Whether you’re creating your own marketing materials or hiring a designer, having a little knowledge on this topic can be extremely helpful.
The summary of our Twitter chat is available to read here and covers questions including:
- Graphic design is beyond me. Where do I even start?
- But how do I make things look good?
- My budget is limited. Where should I focus?
- Which low-cost tools can help me?
- What common mistakes make graphic designers cringe?
If you’d like to take part in future chats: head to Twitter at 6pm (PST) each Wednesday and look for the hashtag #BookMarketingChat .
Would you like a free 8-step Author Website Starter Kit?
With clear explanations and impartial advice, you'll feel ready to make decisions on the purpose of your website, choosing a platform, and the main content you need.