One of the secrets of purposeful productivity is to create routines and structure for repetitive work.
As writers and authors, we hear constantly that it’s vital to promote our work, engage with readers, and show up regularly on social media and with newsletter communications. But how do you make the time for this? How do you promote yourself effectively, but still protect time for the all-important work of writing?
After all, if you know you want to write a weekly blog post, you don’t want to waste hours each Monday, staring at a blank screen. And you know there are regular tasks you should be doing, to take care of both your writing business and yourself.
But you can’t be efficient if you’re never quite sure what to work on next.
Now available: done-for-you content calendar
That’s why I created these done-for-you content calendars, specifically for fiction authors, and on sale now.
For just $24, you get:
- 52 weeks of blog post ideas
- 52 weeks of social media topics
- 52 weeks of productivity tips to boost your work methods
- 12 months of newsletter topics
- 12 months of promotional activities
- 12 months of creativity dates & self-care reminders
- 12 months of business maintenance tasks
Plus this bonus content:
- Bonus: 20 additional blog/social media topics
- Bonus: 100 special days for book lovers to write about
- Quick & easy audio introduction on how best to use the material
- Full audio transcript
Take the headache out of generating new content ideas!
- The calendars are arranged by season and are undated, so you can start them at any time.
- Unlike generic content calendars, the topics are tailored to your author needs.
- I’ve included a full list of promotional activities for both extroverts and introverts.
- The topics are ideally suited for fiction authors, both published and not yet published.
I know this content calendar will save you hours of stress in wondering what to write about, and allow you to get on with being productive in your key writing projects.
Does 300+ topics for a whole year of content ideas sound good? If so, get them today. I’d love to know what you think!
Would you like free tips and tools to manage your website and writing time?
Sign up to get resources by email, every 2 weeks: