I’m delighted to announce my new pro bono website design service!
For an initial period as I’m building my portfolio and getting established with paying clients, I’m offering a free basic website to writers, authors and other individuals or non-profits who, for whatever reason, are not ready to commit to a paid website design package.
What does this entail?
- 6 times a year, I’ll pick one winner to receive a “blue” website design package, free of charge.
- Winners will be chosen at the start of November, January, March, May, July, and September.
- I will select pro bono clients based on the information you provide below.
- There are no ongoing costs, commitment or other charges associated with the “blue” package. You do not need to purchase any further services from me to benefit from the pro bono service.
- To take advantage of the pro bono service, you must be ready to work with me when I contact you.
- Learn more about my process here.
- If you do not provide the information I need in a timely manner, you will forfeit your website package.
- There is no cash alternative.
- I reserve the right to vary these terms or suspend my pro bono service at any time.
Fill out this form and I will enter your request in my selection process for one year. (6 opportunities to win.)
- If I select you as a pro bono client, you’ll hear from me by email at the beginning of the month.
- In the meantime:
- Roughly every two weeks, I’ll send you website resources and time management tips for writers. You can unsubscribe with one click, if you don’t want these emails.
- Any help you can give in spreading the word about my website design service would be much appreciated.
- I offer several other free resources for writers, along with latest website tips.