Update: bidding has ended.
This year I’m delighted to donate a basic website design package to the charity auction which accompanies the San Francisco Writers Conference. This annual conference is a wonderful celebration of craft, commerce and community.
I’ve attended numerous times; in 2020 I’m thrilled to see the auction beneficiary will be NaNoWriMo’s Young Writers Program.
My website package will be available in the online auction, from February 1 – 11, 2020.
And since “website design” can mean different things to different people, here’s a quick-reference listing of what’s included. Please take a look before you bid!
SFWC Auction Website Design Package
Understanding your needs:
- Express branding exercise to help plan your website.
- 1:1 Discovery call to discuss your website needs.
Website design phase:
- Custom website design, incorporating your brand colors and images.
- Beautiful, clean design.
- Looks great on desktop or mobile.
- 4-5 pages.
- This type of website does not include a blog.
- Custom links to your work, articles or books.
- Link to an existing newsletter sign-up form, hosted by your existing email provider.
- Social media links to your existing accounts.
- 1 round of revisions, plus 1 round of minor edits.
- Domain name ending in carrd.co
(for example: authorname.carrd.co)
- Discreet “Made with Carrd” credit on your site.
- By using the free service level at Carrd.co, you won’t incur ongoing hosting fees.
Training & support:
- Extensive cheatsheets & videos on how to edit your new website.
To be used by July 31st, 2020. My standard project terms apply.
This auction item corresponds to my blue level website design package. You can read more about my services, and compare my standard packages. For a further idea of what you can expect, these sample sites all represent this same type of project.
And if you’ll be attending the conference (February 13-16 in San Francisco), I look forward to saying hello in person!
Would you like a free 8-step Author Website Starter Kit?
With clear explanations and impartial advice, you'll feel ready to make decisions on the purpose of your website, choosing a platform, and the main content you need.