I’ve just put the finishing touches to a new mini course, Focus for Writers. Delivered by email, it consists of 5 short lessons which offer practical, bite-size tips to sharpen up your focus to be able to write better and faster. And it’s free!
Sign up today and learn to focus:
- Feel less overwhelmed.
- Get more, better quality writing done.
- Benefit from improved focus in other areas of your life.
- The mini course is completely free.
- Get 5 quick lessons containing easy, actionable tips.
- Spend just 10 minutes per day on each assignment.
- Includes email lessons, short videos, a course workbook and bonus checklists.
Here's what the mini course covers:
- Lesson 1: Give your brain a break.
- Lesson 2: Digital distractions.
- Lesson 3: Creative sleep.
- Lesson 4: Clutter & mayhem.
- Lesson 5: Breathe easy.
There’s also a course workbook to download, and 3 bonus videos. The assignment each day should take no longer than 10 minutes, and the lessons combined will really strengthen your writing focus.
I created all the content specifically for this course and I’m really pleased with the results. Sign up and you’ll get an immediate email welcome, with the first lesson reaching you tomorrow. I’d love to know what you think!
Would you like a free 8-step Simple Website Starter Kit?
With clear explanations and impartial advice, you'll feel ready to make decisions on the purpose of your website, choosing a platform, and the main content you need.