Productivity Mentoring for Writers
Rewrite Your Productivity!
Are you struggling to make the time to write?
Do you feel your productivity as a writer is floundering?
Is self-doubt holding you back?
I offer 1:1 mentoring to help your words flow with purpose. We’ll meet by Skype or Zoom and you will receive individual, tailored support to write mindfully and with ease.
Benefits of Mentoring
I offer writers:
- Help with realistic goal setting;
- Practical steps for getting your work done;
- Cheerleading, support and encouragement;
- Motivation to not only start, but finish your important projects;
- Individual, one-to-one attention.
I work primarily with writers on:
- Goals and planning;
- Writing habits and time management;
- Mindful work methods and focus;
- Mindset, resilience, and self-care.
I do not offer special expertise in how to self-publish or market your writing.
How it Works
- Book online for a 45-minute introductory call.
- Subsequent sessions are structured in packages of 3 calls, each lasting 45 minutes.
- We’ll meet by Skype, Zoom or phone.
- You’ll leave each session with clear action steps.
- Introductory 45-minute call: special price of $49.
- Package of 3 mentoring sessions (45 minutes each): $199.
It’s important to me I work with writers who are committed to getting the most out of the mentoring process. To support this aim, I permit you to reschedule only ONCE A MONTH during our sessions together. In addition, 24 hours’ notice of rescheduling is required. Please let me know if you have any questions about this policy, which is designed to help you be accountable to your goals.